- Please look in the Academy News section for all news updates.
- Did you know that we have a 'Health and Family Issues' tab under the 'For Parents' heading that is full of information on up and coming courses, special education needs issues, health related booklets and much more.
- For any parent or carer wanting to know more about 'social media' including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram etc.., please see our comprehensive 'esafety' tab in 'For Parents'.
- 2015/2016 SATs result figures are available to view under the School Documents tab.
- If you are entitled to Child Care Funding, you may be entitled to claim money for Breakfast Club, After School Club and Holiday Club, please see the Government website, our school Ofsted no. is 114792: www.gov.uk/help-with-childcare-costs
- Information on our After School Club: it costs £3 per hour or £5 for two, starting at the end of the school day until 5.10pm. Pick up times are 4.10 pm and 5.10 pm, please be aware that if you are late picking up your child you may be charged. There is a copy of the booking form and more details in the Clubs tab under Our School. Please remember that you must pay for this two weeks in advance or your child will not be guaranteed a place, please see the school office.
- Please read our latest Ofsted Report under the 'Our School' tab, we are offically a 'Good' School!
Great Wakering Primary School,
High Street, Great Wakering,
Southend on sea,
Essex SS3 0EJ
Contact our Office Manager Mrs Heather White on
Telephone: 01702 219435 / Fax: 01702 216068